Our Business promotion is accomplished by positioning the business in front of the target audience. Our business promoters are very efficient to promote the businesses and leads to a success. They frequently contact with the target audiences through telephone and emails and offering the products that they can’t find elsewhere.
We use promotion technique like email marketing, that means collecting the emails of target audiences and send an attractive email to them that contains the offers. Viral marketing is also another technique for business promotion, used by us. That is Making it known on Web-Target the social networking sites where the product can be promoted. Most of our customers are probably using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn at a minimum.
We make our business card stand out from the rest and update it frequently. Our website is the face of our business.The visual display of our website instantly conveys a good message to the site visitors. We add Google Analytics on all the websites that we created and frequently review and measure Google Analytics statistics that leads to business success.
Propel is a free, open-source (MIT) object-relational mapping toolkit written in PHP. It is also an integral part of the PHP framework Symfony
Propel’s primary function is to provide a mapping between PHP classes and database tables.
To accomplish this Propel includes a generator component which uses source code generation to build PHP classes based on a datamodel definition written in XML.
Propel also includes a runtime component which manages connections, transactions, and any idiosyncratic rules that describe the workings of the RDBMS being used with Propel.
Propel was originally based on the Apache Torque project, which was a Java language ORM project.
Tektide developed a Business Directory that helps you to find a Business and search for products and services. Our online business directory emerged to be an effective marketing tool to reach out millions of prospective clients. Our directory can provide maximum benefits to your business needs.
The details provide in our Business Directory varies from Business to Business. They may include the business name, addresses, telephone numbers, location, type of service or products the business provides, number of employees, the service region etc. Our directory make it so much easier for customers to find what they are looking for, and you can even take advantage of special features such as fixed placings or advertisements. These extra touches can make a significant contribution to boosting your online presence and widening your customer base.
- User Friendly :Our online Business Directory is very user friendly. This means the directory should have a hign quality feature which enables users to find a Business of their choice quickly. Users just need to type the kind of Business and location they prefer and they get instant results.
- Free Listing : Our Directory enables business owners to add a business for free. We allow you to add your business for free and give exposure to your business among a large number of perspective clients.
- Elaborate Categories : Our directory have a large range of elaborate categories which are self explanatory and users can easily find a Business of their choice. This will help you as you can submit a business in the most relevant category and can get easily accessible to clients who are in need of a particular goods and services.
Laravel is a PHP framework which uses the MVC pattern.Laravel is referred to as a “full stack” framework because it handles everything from web serving to database management right down to HTML generation.
Bundles provide Laravel with a modular packaging system, and numerous bundled features are already available for easy addition to applications.
Eloquent ORM is an advanced PHP implementation of the active record pattern, providing internal methods for enforcing constraints to the relationships between database objects. Laravel’s Fluent query builder is natively supported by Eloquent.
Application logic is part of developed applications, either by using controllers, or as part of route declarations. Syntax used for definitions is similar to the one used by Sinatra framework.
Reverse routing defines a relationship between links and routes, making it possible for later changes to routes to be automatically propagated into relevant links. When links are created by using names of existing routes, appropriate URIs are automatically created by Laravel.
Restful controllers provide an optional way for separating the logic behind serving HTTP GET and POST requests.View composers are logical code units that can be executed when a view is loaded.
The Doctrine Project is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are a Object Relational Mapper (ORM) and the Database Abstraction Layer (DBAL) it is built upon.
Doctrine is the low level of configuration that is needed to start a project. Doctrine can generate object classes from an existing database, and the programmer can then specify relations and add custom functionality to the generated classes. There is no need to generate or maintain complex XML database schemas, as seen in many other frameworks.
Doctrine is the ability to optionally write database queries in an OO SQL dialect called DQL (Doctrine Query Language) inspired by Hibernate’s HQL. Alternately, the QueryBuilder classallows one to construct queries through a fluent interface.
Writing queries explicitly however is not always necessary, as Doctrine performs joins and fetches related objects automatically. Small projects can be easily constructed without writing queries.
support for hooks (methods which can validate or modify database input and output) and event listeners to structure business-related logic;
column aggregation inheritance (similar objects can be stored in one database table, with one type-column specifying the subtype of the particular object – the correct subclass is always returned when a query is done);
a caching framework, making use of several backends such as memcached, SQLite or APC;
a “compile” function to combine many PHP files of the framework into one, to avoid the performance hit usually incurred by including the many PHP files of a framework.
Tektide Innovations developed a complete web application for managing the events and information of your organizations and it will connect with all branches coming under it. The package includes both the web site for the organization as well as an application that manages the events conducted by the association. It will act as a single platform to get all the latest news, events and other important matters related to your organization. We also offer a new website to all the branches each of which will look different but will enclose most of the features of the main site. This site will keep all the branches under one roof without being thrown into isolation. The website will be of great help for all to know each other and come closer.
Every branches will come under your organization and a login credential will be provided for each branch administrators and they can manage the details of the site with more ease and efficiencies.
Salient features of the Application
- Website links to all other branches which would make it convenient to access their websites
- New look and feel to the website will give a total uplift to the site
- Each Branch Leaders will have a page showing their profile and positions
- Current and previous Branch leaders can be added and profiles can be viewed
- Each Branch office bearers will have a separate page listing their profile and positions held so far
- Affiliations can be added and its key members can be viewed
- Download important documents/forms from site
- Customized Front page
- Sliding Banner in Home Page
- You tube videos can be showcased
- Latest Events slider with pictures
- Space for putting up ads or to highlight special events
- Social buttons to connect easily with social networking sites
- Facebook social plug in -considering the fact that a huge number of students and staff use Facebook
- Activity Calendar displaying important milestones
- Hot News Section with a scrolling text
- A Carousel for displaying the partners and sponsor logos
- All SEO friendly URLs to rank the site on top in Google Search
- Site Search facility
- Individual user login section
- Photo/ Video Gallery with easy navigation
- Contact Us to submit queries
- Effective backend operation
- Approve/Disapprove member registration
- Assign user roles such as President ,Secretary etc based on year
- Manage home page listings
Benefits of Event Management Software
- Latest and efficient software to manage all events conducted at your Organization.
- Participants & winners of each event can be added and it will be listed in website
- Current and previous Events can be added to site which will show a track of all the events held so far
- Results page to display the results of matches held
- Current and previous year’s results can be displayed in site
- Events calendar which lists the upcoming events and allows users to join an event
- Users can directly join to an event once they log in to site
- Easy backend operation
i. Create/edit/delete new events
ii. Create/edit/delete new competitions
iii. View and Approve candidates who register to join event
iv. Manage competitions(judge allocation, team management etc)
v. Result entry and publishing
vi. Set user roles such as staff, student, judge etc